- Help men to guard themselves from porn or masturbation addictions and equip them with power to remain free.
- Help men recapture the lost passion for working relationships with the opposite sex
- Get men engaged in the habit of studying the scriptures
- Grant men discretion power to say “no” to sexual temptation
- Get men to let go of past hurts and bitterness arising from flawed relationships with women, fellow men and their fathers.
- Empower men with information to help other small men groups
Lesson one: The struggle is real.
In this introductory lesson, we confess the problem of lust, its power over the man and we choose how to respond and confront it.
Lesson two: This is war
In this lesson we come to terms with the fact that we are part of an age long war and we must choose sides and familiarize ourselves with the enemy’s strategies and build our own defences.
Lesson three: Holy Joe
In this lesson, we will conduct a thorough exposition on Genesis 39. We will learn how to draw strength from God, and live full of purpose to help us resist the various forms of sexual temptation.
Lesson four: Dame wa mtaa
Women have a profound sexual power that incapacitates even the strongest man. In this lesson we will conduct an exposition on Proverbs 5 and understand how the wayward woman ensnares the naive man.
Lesson five: Team Mafisi
How we joined this club; how to leave this club. Exposition on Proverbs 7.
Lesson six: No woman no cry
How to find significance, security and esteem from God and not from the opposite sex
Lesson seven: The brotherhood
The importance of fostering deep accountable relationships with fellow men
Lesson eight: My father, my father!
The importance of having a great relationship with our fathers and confronting the father wounds we bear.