Ernest Wamboye is a disciple of Jesus Christ, a husband, a father, an author and a speaker. He has been married to the lovely Waturi since September 2012. They have a passion for youth ministry. Together they minister to young adults on the gospel and pre-marital relationships. Ernest has authored two books, The Human Temple, a novel, and Lust and the City- a guide on sexual purity.
- ARE TODAY’S MEN MANLY ENOUGH?
- While shepherds watched their flocks by night
- Sex: Why not test drive before you ride?
- Where are the men?
- “Are You a Romans 7 or a Romans 8 Christian?”: A Biblical Response to an Erroneous Question
- New to fatherhood
- Of weak women and manipulators
- Saving relationships one man at a time!
- The root of bitterness
- From the pit to the palace
- The Nails of Salvation
- The Dangers of Christian Ministry