Ernest Wamboye is a disciple of Jesus Christ, a husband, a father, an author and a speaker. He has been married to the lovely Waturi since September 2012. They have a passion for youth ministry. Together they minister to young adults on the gospel and pre-marital relationships. Ernest has authored two books, The Human Temple, a novel, and Lust and the City- a guide on sexual purity.
- Letter to my younger self: Turi
- Is it okay for Christian couples to practice oral sex?
- How do we treat our house-helps?
- “Why don’t you go to church?” 12 reasons for church ministers to reflect on
- FOR MEN ONLY: Letter from Lust to a man
- A NEW LEASE ON LIFE
- Celebrating the Reformation
- Can I marry an unbeliever?
- The King Over Politics!
- ARE TODAY’S MEN MANLY ENOUGH?
- While shepherds watched their flocks by night
- Sex: Why not test drive before you ride?
- Where are the men?