How did Joseph, son of Jacob, manage to mitigate a global-level famine catastrophe and save the lives of hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions)? He had no degree or Masters in Resource Management. He was not privy to agricultural silo technology. Yet he managed to avert the consequences of a seven-year famine. If you read through the story of Joseph, you…More
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity
- The money-messy marriage
- Letter to my younger self: Turi
- Is it okay for Christian couples to practice oral sex?
- How do we treat our house-helps?
- “Why don’t you go to church?” 12 reasons for church ministers to reflect on
- FOR MEN ONLY: Letter from Lust to a man
- A NEW LEASE ON LIFE
- Celebrating the Reformation
- Can I marry an unbeliever?
- The King Over Politics!
- ARE TODAY’S MEN MANLY ENOUGH?