A quick and light glance at the Old Testament and you almost feel as if God is a raging volcano that can never be quenched. The wrath of God is often an ignored topic in many evangelical circles today. Some professing believers don’t like to handle it because it raises questions that they are unable to answer. Some try to…More
- “Why don’t you go to church?” 12 reasons for church ministers to reflect on
- FOR MEN ONLY: Letter from Lust to a man
- A NEW LEASE ON LIFE
- Celebrating the Reformation
- Can I marry an unbeliever?
- The King Over Politics!
- ARE TODAY’S MEN MANLY ENOUGH?
- While shepherds watched their flocks by night
- Sex: Why not test drive before you ride?
- Where are the men?
- “Are You a Romans 7 or a Romans 8 Christian?”: A Biblical Response to an Erroneous Question
- New to fatherhood
- Of weak women and manipulators