Dear Reader, Once in a very long while we allow a guest writer to share profound wisdom on Pen Strokes. So far, Pen Strokes has been graced by the brilliant Owuor Kuyoh, the brave and admirable Ess Kimemia. Today, I introduce to you the Wise Keith. Keith and I met in high school. We served in the Praise and Worship team;…More
- Having an affair
- What I learned about fatherhood from travelling with my baby alone for one week
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity
- The money-messy marriage
- Letter to my younger self: Turi
- Is it okay for Christian couples to practice oral sex?
- How do we treat our house-helps?
- “Why don’t you go to church?” 12 reasons for church ministers to reflect on
- FOR MEN ONLY: Letter from Lust to a man
- A NEW LEASE ON LIFE
- Celebrating the Reformation
- Can I marry an unbeliever?