Q. What did the picture say to the wall? A. I was framed and hanged! Q. Who was the first tennis player in the Bible? A. Joseph- cause he served in Pharaoh’s court Q. How do you make holy water? A You boil the hell out of it. After reading those three jokes, some of you may be shaking your shoulders in laughter. Some of you may…More
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity
- The money-messy marriage
- Letter to my younger self: Turi
- Is it okay for Christian couples to practice oral sex?
- How do we treat our house-helps?
- “Why don’t you go to church?” 12 reasons for church ministers to reflect on
- FOR MEN ONLY: Letter from Lust to a man
- A NEW LEASE ON LIFE
- Celebrating the Reformation
- Can I marry an unbeliever?
- The King Over Politics!
- ARE TODAY’S MEN MANLY ENOUGH?
- While shepherds watched their flocks by night