Q. What did the picture say to the wall? A. I was framed and hanged! Q. Who was the first tennis player in the Bible? A. Joseph- cause he served in Pharaoh’s court Q. How do you make holy water? A You boil the hell out of it. After reading those three jokes, some of you may be shaking your shoulders in laughter. Some of you may…More
- Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Avoiding the marriage comparison trap
- Is the death penalty moral?
- Having an affair
- What I learned about fatherhood from travelling with my baby alone for one week
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity
- The money-messy marriage
- Letter to my younger self: Turi
- Is it okay for Christian couples to practice oral sex?
- How do we treat our house-helps?
- “Why don’t you go to church?” 12 reasons for church ministers to reflect on