Today in my quiet time, I was reading Luke chapter 2. I got to the part where the shepherds that were tending their flocks by night and an angel of the LORD appeared in God’s tremendous glory and they were afraid. The angel appeased the shepherds and announced that a saviour had been born. It was the birth of Jesus.…More
- Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Avoiding the marriage comparison trap
- Is the death penalty moral?
- Having an affair
- What I learned about fatherhood from travelling with my baby alone for one week
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity
- The money-messy marriage
- Letter to my younger self: Turi
- Is it okay for Christian couples to practice oral sex?
- How do we treat our house-helps?
- “Why don’t you go to church?” 12 reasons for church ministers to reflect on