This week, I was teaching a workshop on sexuality to some teenagers and I said “Sex is a great thing!” About three of them giggled. A few of them blushed and many looked at me as if I had said some unpardonable words. After some further interaction with them, I realised that most of them had lived all their teenage…More
- The money-messy marriage
- Letter to my younger self: Turi
- Is it okay for Christian couples to practice oral sex?
- How do we treat our house-helps?
- “Why don’t you go to church?” 12 reasons for church ministers to reflect on
- FOR MEN ONLY: Letter from Lust to a man
- A NEW LEASE ON LIFE
- Celebrating the Reformation
- Can I marry an unbeliever?
- The King Over Politics!
- ARE TODAY’S MEN MANLY ENOUGH?
- While shepherds watched their flocks by night
- Sex: Why not test drive before you ride?
- Where are the men?
- “Are You a Romans 7 or a Romans 8 Christian?”: A Biblical Response to an Erroneous Question