Ernest is a follower of Jesus Christ, a husband and a father. He has been married to Waturi since September 2012. They have two daughters: Thandiwe and Ivanna. He is also the author of four books. The Wamboyes are passionate to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ clearly taught and understood in our post-modern world. They are champions of biblical discipleship and furthering the Kingdom of God by transforming one person at a time. They are the founders of The Relationship Centre Ltd (TRC), an organisation that aims to promote biblical family values in contemporary urban communities.
- Recipes for Revival: Resoluteness
- Guest Post: My battle and victory over sexual sin
- What kind of man should a Christian woman marry?
- Recipes for Revival: Desperation
- Recipes for revival: self-awareness of sin
- Salt and Light: The Effectiveness of Believers
- Pornography and Men- Pearl Radio Interview with Ernest Wamboye
- Honour your parents
- Overcome sin this year
- Sexual Perversion Killing the Kenyan Church
- 8 things I wish I knew when I was addicted to porn and masturbation
- God locates our hearts with questions
- THE EPHESIANS IDENTITY CHALLENGE
- A free gift from our ministry to you