Ernest is a follower of Jesus Christ, a husband and a father. He has been married to Waturi since September 2012. They have two daughters: Thandiwe, born in July 2016 and Ivanna born in September 2018. He is also the author of four books. The Wamboyes are passionate to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ clearly taught and understood in our post-modern world. They are champions of biblical discipleship and furthering the Kingdom of God by transforming one person at a time. They are the founders of The Relationship Centre Ltd (TRC), an organisation that aims to promote biblical family values in contemporary urban communities. Under the umbrella of TRC they run the following ministries: Boy Meets Girl, a quarterly relationships forum to help young people marry well, Powerhouse, a men’s pornography addiction recovery program and Dating Clinic, a couples' premarital and post-marital forum. You can keep up with their award-winning blog, Pen Strokes: www.penstrokes.co.ke
- Struggling woman
- STALKING YOUR EX’S SOCIAL MEDIA
- The tragedy of being deceived that you are saved
- Would you remain in a marriage where your spouse got permanently paralysed?
- MAFISI KWA OFISI: A Response to Abuses and Excesses by Purported Ministers of the Gospel
- BAESICS: Setting the Right Foundations to Marry Well
- Precious Remedies against Satan’s Devices
- BOOK REVIEW: The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- The freedom of being a nobody
- The untapped power of fasting
- Purity life hack
- Planning a godly stag party for a groom 🤵
- Should I start a relationship when the feeling is not mutual?
- Gratitude in marriage
- A conversation about personal purity