“I want a divorce!” One of the most discouraging things to witness in a newly married couple is a lack of grit when facing a minor disagreement. In the past year, we have had newly married men and women write to us on this account. In a nutshell, these newlyweds have had spouses who have used the D word in…More
- Pride and Salvation
- Sukkot- The Feast of Tabernacles
- Jesus and Joseph of the Old Testament
- Eulogy: the Death of Self
- Let your heart be ready
- 12 things to consider on the first date
- What is the spiritual act of worship in Romans 12?
- Your life is a breath.
- Lust, an enemy of purpose
- 7 ways to increase your depression and frustration with life this year as a professing Christian.
- The Deception of Lustful Eyes
- Bible Challenge Ministries and Logos- The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Logos: The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Hyperbole or Theology? The Danger of Kirk Franklin’s lyrical Lion and the Lamb
- 10 things we would say to ourselves ten years ago as we entered marriage.