“I want a divorce!” One of the most discouraging things to witness in a newly married couple is a lack of grit when facing a minor disagreement. In the past year, we have had newly married men and women write to us on this account. In a nutshell, these newlyweds have had spouses who have used the D word in…More
- 7 ways to increase your depression and frustration with life this year as a professing Christian.
- The Deception of Lustful Eyes
- Bible Challenge Ministries and Logos- The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Logos: The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Hyperbole or Theology? The Danger of Kirk Franklin’s lyrical Lion and the Lamb
- 10 things we would say to ourselves ten years ago as we entered marriage.
- I WANT A DIVORCE
- Eight horrible mistakes that seeker-sensitive churches in the USA made
- Father Wounds
- Of Kings, lascivious women and alcohol
- Companions of Prostitutes
- Destiny and Honour
- Church Discipline by Jonathan Leeman
- The need porn can’t meet
- Prophetic Dream from the LORD on February 24th 2022