The world’s life expectancy is currently 72 years. The life expectancy in my country, Kenya, is 62 years. If we round off these ages, you could generally say that the average person will die between the ages of 65 and 70. We often attribute mid-life to the age of 50. But it really is a wrong assumption because the majority…More
- Pride and Salvation
- Sukkot- The Feast of Tabernacles
- Jesus and Joseph of the Old Testament
- Eulogy: the Death of Self
- Let your heart be ready
- 12 things to consider on the first date
- What is the spiritual act of worship in Romans 12?
- Your life is a breath.
- Lust, an enemy of purpose
- 7 ways to increase your depression and frustration with life this year as a professing Christian.
- The Deception of Lustful Eyes
- Bible Challenge Ministries and Logos- The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Logos: The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Hyperbole or Theology? The Danger of Kirk Franklin’s lyrical Lion and the Lamb
- 10 things we would say to ourselves ten years ago as we entered marriage.