Hi Ernest. There is this famous verse that we love quoting as Christians. Romans 12:1 “Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God–this is your spiritual act of worship.” (NIV, 1984). Could you explain to me what the spiritual act of worship means? Thanks for asking…More
- Pride and Salvation
- Sukkot- The Feast of Tabernacles
- Jesus and Joseph of the Old Testament
- Eulogy: the Death of Self
- Let your heart be ready
- 12 things to consider on the first date
- What is the spiritual act of worship in Romans 12?
- Your life is a breath.
- Lust, an enemy of purpose
- 7 ways to increase your depression and frustration with life this year as a professing Christian.
- The Deception of Lustful Eyes
- Bible Challenge Ministries and Logos- The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Logos: The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Hyperbole or Theology? The Danger of Kirk Franklin’s lyrical Lion and the Lamb
- 10 things we would say to ourselves ten years ago as we entered marriage.