This post is a summary of the lessons I derived from a book I just finished reading. The details are below: Title: Conversion: How God Creates a People Author: Michael Lawrence Publisher: Crossway in partnership with Ekklesia Afrika Year: 2017 Pages: 137 Michael Lawrence addresses one of the most confounding things facing the final church age- the issue of false…More
- Boy Meets Girl Volume 14: Lady in Waiting
- Handling Breakups: Healing and Moving Forward
- Are you truly converted?
- The Importance of Fatherhood
- Is your church preaching the Gospel or is it preaching humanism?
- Struggling woman
- STALKING YOUR EX’S SOCIAL MEDIA
- The tragedy of being deceived that you are saved
- Would you remain in a marriage where your spouse got permanently paralysed?
- MAFISI KWA OFISI: A Response to Abuses and Excesses by Purported Ministers of the Gospel
- BAESICS: Setting the Right Foundations to Marry Well
- Precious Remedies against Satan’s Devices
- BOOK REVIEW: The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- The freedom of being a nobody
- The untapped power of fasting