This post is a summary of the lessons I derived from a book I just finished reading. The details are below: Title: Conversion: How God Creates a People Author: Michael Lawrence Publisher: Crossway in partnership with Ekklesia Afrika Year: 2017 Pages: 137 Michael Lawrence addresses one of the most confounding things facing the final church age- the issue of false…More
- Is your Church’s “theme for the year” really from God?
- When forgiving is hard
- Of born-again believers and half-hearted purity
- The supernatural friendship in marriage
- STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS
- Lady in Waiting PART 1
- What makes a happy marriage?
- THE UGLINESS OF GOSSIP
- Boy Meets Girl Volume 14: Lady in Waiting
- Handling Breakups: Healing and Moving Forward
- Are you truly converted?
- The Importance of Fatherhood
- Is your church preaching the Gospel or is it preaching humanism?
- Struggling woman
- STALKING YOUR EX’S SOCIAL MEDIA