THE COMPULSION OF CALAMITY The Corona virus pandemic has left thousands dead and even thousands more infected. The world has almost come to a grinding halt because of this calamitous disease. Calamity compels us to consider the fragility of our earthly life. It is here today and gone tomorrow like a vapour in the wind. Our lives are truly like…More
- HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO MY PROVERBS 31 WIFE
- Fathered to father
- Heavenly wisdom vs Demonic Wisdom
- Handling Conflict in Relationships in a Healthy Way
- Is taking a break in a dating relationship healthy?
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity
- When the dream experiences delay
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna
- Is your Church’s “theme for the year” really from God?
- When forgiving is hard
- Of born-again believers and half-hearted purity
- The supernatural friendship in marriage
- STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS