THE COMPULSION OF CALAMITY The Corona virus pandemic has left thousands dead and even thousands more infected. The world has almost come to a grinding halt because of this calamitous disease. Calamity compels us to consider the fragility of our earthly life. It is here today and gone tomorrow like a vapour in the wind. Our lives are truly like…More
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity
- When the dream experiences delay
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna
- Is your Church’s “theme for the year” really from God?
- When forgiving is hard
- Of born-again believers and half-hearted purity
- The supernatural friendship in marriage
- STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS
- Lady in Waiting PART 1
- What makes a happy marriage?
- THE UGLINESS OF GOSSIP
- Boy Meets Girl Volume 14: Lady in Waiting
- Handling Breakups: Healing and Moving Forward