7 ways to increase your depression and frustration with life this year as a professing Christian. With skyrocketing cases of despondency, we thought we would help followers of Jesus Christ examine their lives more keenly to bear more fruit. Parts of the write-up will be written in sarcasm and satire (like the title). I won’t insult my readers by pointing…More
- Pride and Salvation
- Sukkot- The Feast of Tabernacles
- Jesus and Joseph of the Old Testament
- Eulogy: the Death of Self
- Let your heart be ready
- 12 things to consider on the first date
- What is the spiritual act of worship in Romans 12?
- Your life is a breath.
- Lust, an enemy of purpose
- 7 ways to increase your depression and frustration with life this year as a professing Christian.
- The Deception of Lustful Eyes
- Bible Challenge Ministries and Logos- The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Logos: The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Hyperbole or Theology? The Danger of Kirk Franklin’s lyrical Lion and the Lamb
- 10 things we would say to ourselves ten years ago as we entered marriage.