On the 31st of August, I started something called The Ephesians Identity Challenge. For six days, I welcomed fellow believers to cover the six chapters of Paul’s letter to the church of Ephesus. Each day, I challenged believers to take time to read one chapter and write a list of what the biblical book says about their identity as a…More
- Overcome sin this year
- Sexual Perversion Killing the Kenyan Church
- 8 things I wish I knew when I was addicted to porn and masturbation
- God locates our hearts with questions
- THE EPHESIANS IDENTITY CHALLENGE
- A free gift from our ministry to you
- True Change and Gospel Identity
- Pain and Suffering: Overcoming the Death of a Loved One
- BOOK REVIEW: LIVING A LIFE OF FIRE by Reinhard Bonnke
- HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO MY PROVERBS 31 WIFE
- Fathered to father
- Heavenly wisdom vs Demonic Wisdom
- Handling Conflict in Relationships in a Healthy Way
- Is taking a break in a dating relationship healthy?
- How to have a quiet time?