Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage When speaking to newly married couples on the intimacy of their marriage, we often ask about the depth of their friendships. We draw three circles of friendships for couples to consider: A supernatural friendship, a natural and a romantic friendship. We derived these three circles of friendship from Timothy Keller’s book, The…More
- STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS
- Lady in Waiting PART 1
- What makes a happy marriage?
- THE UGLINESS OF GOSSIP
- Boy Meets Girl Volume 14: Lady in Waiting
- Handling Breakups: Healing and Moving Forward
- Are you truly converted?
- The Importance of Fatherhood
- Is your church preaching the Gospel or is it preaching humanism?
- Struggling woman
- STALKING YOUR EX’S SOCIAL MEDIA
- The tragedy of being deceived that you are saved
- Would you remain in a marriage where your spouse got permanently paralysed?
- MAFISI KWA OFISI: A Response to Abuses and Excesses by Purported Ministers of the Gospel
- BAESICS: Setting the Right Foundations to Marry Well