You need to fast as a follower of Jesus Christ. Not Seasonally, but rather more frequently than rarely. I got convicted last year to start fasting once a week, every week. This conviction came from a number of sources. The first conviction came from my friend, John Kigada. John shared with me how he fasts every Monday. He shared how…More
- Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices
- Pride and Salvation
- Sukkot- The Feast of Tabernacles
- Jesus and Joseph of the Old Testament
- Eulogy: the Death of Self
- Let your heart be ready
- 12 things to consider on the first date
- What is the spiritual act of worship in Romans 12?
- Your life is a breath.
- Lust, an enemy of purpose
- 7 ways to increase your depression and frustration with life this year as a professing Christian.
- The Deception of Lustful Eyes
- Bible Challenge Ministries and Logos- The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Logos: The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Hyperbole or Theology? The Danger of Kirk Franklin’s lyrical Lion and the Lamb