You need to fast as a follower of Jesus Christ. Not Seasonally, but rather more frequently than rarely. I got convicted last year to start fasting once a week, every week. This conviction came from a number of sources. The first conviction came from my friend, John Kigada. John shared with me how he fasts every Monday. He shared how…More
- BAESICS: Setting the Right Foundations to Marry Well
- Precious Remedies against Satan’s Devices
- BOOK REVIEW: The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- The freedom of being a nobody
- The untapped power of fasting
- Purity life hack
- Planning a godly stag party for a groom 🤵
- Should I start a relationship when the feeling is not mutual?
- Gratitude in marriage
- A conversation about personal purity
- PARENTING AND THE HOPE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Avoiding the marriage comparison trap
- Is the death penalty moral?