A quick and light glance at the Old Testament and you almost feel as if God is a raging volcano that can never be quenched. The wrath of God is often an ignored topic in many evangelical circles today. Some professing believers don’t like to handle it because it raises questions that they are unable to answer. Some try to…More
- Planning a godly stag party for a groom 🤵
- Should I start a relationship when the feeling is not mutual?
- Gratitude in marriage
- A conversation about personal purity
- PARENTING AND THE HOPE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Avoiding the marriage comparison trap
- Is the death penalty moral?
- Having an affair
- What I learned about fatherhood from travelling with my baby alone for one week
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity