Q. What did the picture say to the wall? A. I was framed and hanged! Q. Who was the first tennis player in the Bible? A. Joseph- cause he served in Pharaoh’s court Q. How do you make holy water? A You boil the hell out of it. After reading those three jokes, some of you may be shaking your shoulders in laughter. Some of you may…More
- Planning a godly stag party for a groom 🤵
- Should I start a relationship when the feeling is not mutual?
- Gratitude in marriage
- A conversation about personal purity
- PARENTING AND THE HOPE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Avoiding the marriage comparison trap
- Is the death penalty moral?
- Having an affair
- What I learned about fatherhood from travelling with my baby alone for one week
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity