PARENTING AND THE HOPE FOR OUR CHILDREN We just got a new bundle of joy. Ivanna Njeri Wamboye. The name Ivanna is of Hebrew origin. It means gift from God. Turi and I are blessed to usher in our second born into this world. We are eager to see our first daughter’s reaction when she sees her new sister. Our…More
- Is your church preaching the Gospel or is it preaching humanism?
- Struggling woman
- STALKING YOUR EX’S SOCIAL MEDIA
- The tragedy of being deceived that you are saved
- Would you remain in a marriage where your spouse got permanently paralysed?
- MAFISI KWA OFISI: A Response to Abuses and Excesses by Purported Ministers of the Gospel
- BAESICS: Setting the Right Foundations to Marry Well
- Precious Remedies against Satan’s Devices
- BOOK REVIEW: The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- The freedom of being a nobody
- The untapped power of fasting
- Purity life hack
- Planning a godly stag party for a groom 🤵
- Should I start a relationship when the feeling is not mutual?
- Gratitude in marriage