You need to fast as a follower of Jesus Christ. Not Seasonally, but rather more frequently than rarely. I got convicted last year to start fasting once a week, every week. This conviction came from a number of sources. The first conviction came from my friend, John Kigada. John shared with me how he fasts every Monday. He shared how…More
- The untapped power of fasting
- Purity life hack
- Planning a godly stag party for a groom 🤵
- Should I start a relationship when the feeling is not mutual?
- Gratitude in marriage
- A conversation about personal purity
- PARENTING AND THE HOPE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Avoiding the marriage comparison trap
- Is the death penalty moral?
- Having an affair
- What I learned about fatherhood from travelling with my baby alone for one week
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships