Today in my quiet time, I was reading Luke chapter 2. I got to the part where the shepherds that were tending their flocks by night and an angel of the LORD appeared in God’s tremendous glory and they were afraid. The angel appeased the shepherds and announced that a saviour had been born. It was the birth of Jesus.…More
- Should I start a relationship when the feeling is not mutual?
- Gratitude in marriage
- A conversation about personal purity
- PARENTING AND THE HOPE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Avoiding the marriage comparison trap
- Is the death penalty moral?
- Having an affair
- What I learned about fatherhood from travelling with my baby alone for one week
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity
- The money-messy marriage