When I completed my high school studies I was thrilled, to say the least. Perhaps my enthusiasm had something to do with resting my cerebral cortex after four years of cramming, reading and studying principles that I have still not put to application. I mean, really, who uses Flemming’s left hand rule in life? Or perhaps it had to do…More
- Handling Conflict in Relationships in a Healthy Way
- Is taking a break in a dating relationship healthy?
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity
- When the dream experiences delay
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna
- Is your Church’s “theme for the year” really from God?
- When forgiving is hard
- Of born-again believers and half-hearted purity
- The supernatural friendship in marriage
- STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS
- Lady in Waiting PART 1
- What makes a happy marriage?
- THE UGLINESS OF GOSSIP