This week, I was teaching a workshop on sexuality to some teenagers and I said “Sex is a great thing!” About three of them giggled. A few of them blushed and many looked at me as if I had said some unpardonable words. After some further interaction with them, I realised that most of them had lived all their teenage…More
- A conversation about personal purity
- PARENTING AND THE HOPE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- Fantastic five: rekindling the romance in your marriage
- Avoiding the marriage comparison trap
- Is the death penalty moral?
- Having an affair
- What I learned about fatherhood from travelling with my baby alone for one week
- 4 reasons why followers of Jesus should be wary of nudity on TV
- Conflict in relationships
- Biblical response to masturbation
- The ugly side of masculinity: passivity
- The money-messy marriage
- Letter to my younger self: Turi
- Is it okay for Christian couples to practice oral sex?