When we address Love, Sex and Relationship issues in conferences and events, many professing believers ask us, “Is it okay for me to date or marry an unbeliever?” The answer may seem obvious to many mature followers of Jesus, but for many growing believers, this question ought to be answered well for them to understand why the answer is “No.”…More
- Handling Conflict in Relationships in a Healthy Way
- Is taking a break in a dating relationship healthy?
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity
- When the dream experiences delay
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna
- Is your Church’s “theme for the year” really from God?
- When forgiving is hard
- Of born-again believers and half-hearted purity
- The supernatural friendship in marriage
- STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS
- Lady in Waiting PART 1
- What makes a happy marriage?
- THE UGLINESS OF GOSSIP