When we address Love, Sex and Relationship issues in conferences and events, many professing believers ask us, “Is it okay for me to date or marry an unbeliever?” The answer may seem obvious to many mature followers of Jesus, but for many growing believers, this question ought to be answered well for them to understand why the answer is “No.”…More
- 8 things I wish I knew when I was addicted to porn and masturbation
- God locates our hearts with questions
- THE EPHESIANS IDENTITY CHALLENGE
- A free gift from our ministry to you
- True Change and Gospel Identity
- Pain and Suffering: Overcoming the Death of a Loved One
- BOOK REVIEW: LIVING A LIFE OF FIRE by Reinhard Bonnke
- HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO MY PROVERBS 31 WIFE
- Fathered to father
- Heavenly wisdom vs Demonic Wisdom
- Handling Conflict in Relationships in a Healthy Way
- Is taking a break in a dating relationship healthy?
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity