STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS One of the bona fide insignias of a truly born again believer is a forgiving heart. It is by far one of the most striking characteristics in the life of someone who has encountered the grace and mercy of the Risen Christ. It is a clear sign of fruit. A self-proclaimed believer who withholds forgiveness vehemently and…More
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna
- Is your Church’s “theme for the year” really from God?
- When forgiving is hard
- Of born-again believers and half-hearted purity
- The supernatural friendship in marriage
- STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS
- Lady in Waiting PART 1
- What makes a happy marriage?
- THE UGLINESS OF GOSSIP
- Boy Meets Girl Volume 14: Lady in Waiting
- Handling Breakups: Healing and Moving Forward
- Are you truly converted?
- The Importance of Fatherhood
- Is your church preaching the Gospel or is it preaching humanism?
- Struggling woman