To raise a child is a high privilege for a man. You are awarded the role of father. It is not a burden but a privilege. A privilege to invest in a future generation by planting trees in whose shade you may never sit. This #FathersDay, be firstly and firmly established in the Fatherhood of God towards you. The Fatherhood…More
- THE EPHESIANS IDENTITY CHALLENGE
- A free gift from our ministry to you
- True Change and Gospel Identity
- Pain and Suffering: Overcoming the Death of a Loved One
- BOOK REVIEW: LIVING A LIFE OF FIRE by Reinhard Bonnke
- HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO MY PROVERBS 31 WIFE
- Fathered to father
- Heavenly wisdom vs Demonic Wisdom
- Handling Conflict in Relationships in a Healthy Way
- Is taking a break in a dating relationship healthy?
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity
- When the dream experiences delay
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna