Today’s blogpost is by a friend of mine called John Kigada. John Kigada is a Leadership Educator and Social Entrepreneur at the Cipher Taifa Foundation. His scholarly and curricula interests include Christology, mate selection by males, music leadership, and biblical entrepreneurial leadership. He and I started the “Dating and Purpose” seminar this year and it was successful. John is a…More
- THE EPHESIANS IDENTITY CHALLENGE
- A free gift from our ministry to you
- True Change and Gospel Identity
- Pain and Suffering: Overcoming the Death of a Loved One
- BOOK REVIEW: LIVING A LIFE OF FIRE by Reinhard Bonnke
- HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO MY PROVERBS 31 WIFE
- Fathered to father
- Heavenly wisdom vs Demonic Wisdom
- Handling Conflict in Relationships in a Healthy Way
- Is taking a break in a dating relationship healthy?
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity
- When the dream experiences delay
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna