Title: The Software of Sex Sub-title: Most Talked About, Least Understood Author: Ken Aringo Pages: 106 Publisher: Koa Media ISBN: 978-9966-098-03-0 Ken Aringo, a man whom I greatly admire has written a book on sex! He is one of the men I acknowledged in the previous blog for giving his time and resources to build the youth ministry in this…More
- Pain and Suffering: Overcoming the Death of a Loved One
- BOOK REVIEW: LIVING A LIFE OF FIRE by Reinhard Bonnke
- HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO MY PROVERBS 31 WIFE
- Fathered to father
- Heavenly wisdom vs Demonic Wisdom
- Handling Conflict in Relationships in a Healthy Way
- Is taking a break in a dating relationship healthy?
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity
- When the dream experiences delay
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna
- Is your Church’s “theme for the year” really from God?
- When forgiving is hard
- Of born-again believers and half-hearted purity