The story of Joseph in Egypt teaches us that what seems like unanswered prayers from God, a life of seemingly unending pain, unjust suffering and uncertainty about our future could very well be the ingredients to the right life and God’s perfect plan for our lives. Joseph’s greatest prayers are answered exceedingly, abundantly and beyond what he could ask or…More
- Pride and Salvation
- Sukkot- The Feast of Tabernacles
- Jesus and Joseph of the Old Testament
- Eulogy: the Death of Self
- Let your heart be ready
- 12 things to consider on the first date
- What is the spiritual act of worship in Romans 12?
- Your life is a breath.
- Lust, an enemy of purpose
- 7 ways to increase your depression and frustration with life this year as a professing Christian.
- The Deception of Lustful Eyes
- Bible Challenge Ministries and Logos- The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Logos: The Ultimate Bible Board Game
- Hyperbole or Theology? The Danger of Kirk Franklin’s lyrical Lion and the Lamb
- 10 things we would say to ourselves ten years ago as we entered marriage.