An encounter with unclean spiritsLate last year, I encountered two demon-possessed persons in one of my teachings. They willingly came forward for prayer at the end of the sermon but suddenly turned violent. One of them blurted all forms of obscenities and kept shouting that the girl belonged to them and that they were not leaving. The unclean spirit in…More
- How to have a quiet time?
- Accounting for your personal purity during the quarantine.
- The Compulsion of Calamity
- When the dream experiences delay
- Should a Christian practice yoga? reblogged article by John Mbuya Njuguna
- Is your Church’s “theme for the year” really from God?
- When forgiving is hard
- Of born-again believers and half-hearted purity
- The supernatural friendship in marriage
- STRUGGLING WITH UNFORGIVENESS
- Lady in Waiting PART 1
- What makes a happy marriage?
- THE UGLINESS OF GOSSIP
- Boy Meets Girl Volume 14: Lady in Waiting
- Handling Breakups: Healing and Moving Forward